Package Description: 6 Count
- Begin all sets with clean hair.
- For maximum volume, leave hair damp and apply volumizing product.
- Roll hair ends tightly around roller and continue rolling toward your head.
- For more volume, roll hair vertically to scalp.
- When finished, use heat from a blow dryer until hair is blown dry.
- For longer lasting curls, finish with cool air.
- To prevent tangling, unroll rollers slowly from hair.
- Finish your style using a Goody brush, comb or lift.
Hints: For an extra volume boost, prepare your hair with volumizing gel, add heat and spritz. For long or thick hair, use bobby pins to secure roller in place.